An Event for All Parents of Athletes - Co-Sponsored by the Oregon AAU District
"The Role of Parents in Athletics"
A straightforward message from athletes to their parents about how adults can help their athletic performance, create good memories and demonstrate respect from the perspective of young people.
Sunday, November 22, 2015
Springfield High School
Here is a list of all that is available by attending the presentation, for FREE:.
- FREE admission for all adults & kids.
- FREE basketball clinic for kids of parents participating in the presentation. This is for ages pre-k thru 8th grade.
- FREE pizza lunch from 12:15-12:50 pm for parents & kids.
- FREE one day admission voucher to an Oregon Amateur Basketball event (a $6 value).
- FREE admission ticket/voucher from Bethel School District (details coming soon).
- FREE admission ticket/voucher from 4J School District (details coming soon).
- FREE admission ticket/voucher from Springfield Public Schools (details coming soon)
- THANK YOU TO SPRINGFIELD PUBLIC SCHOOLS for their support, for hosting and for bringing proactive coaching to Lane County!
Following the Parent Presentation, at 2:45, there will be a TRBO Coaches Clinic for coachers at all levels and all sports.
TRBO Annual Coaches Clinic
Sunday November 22 @ Springfield HS
2:30-2:45 Coaches Check in
2:45 Coaches Presentation #2: Mike Morgan of Proactive Coaching
3:45 Coaches Presentation #3: Mike Morgan of Proactive Coaching
4:45 Break (Non-basketball coaches may leave at this time)
4:55 Presentation #4: Fred Litzenberger Defensive Specialist Guru
Fred has been an assistant coach at the U of O for both the men’s and women’s teams. He is currently assisting Luke Jackson with the men’s team at Northwest Christian University.
5:30 Dismissed * Clinic Ends*
5:45 TRBO Coaches meeting with High School staff. (This is mandatory for TRBO coaches)